Terms of Service
- The Artist reserves the right to reject critique, and redline pertaining to artistic skill, or style preference (i.e. anatomy, coloring style, etc.) if said critique reduces the artistic quality of the piece.
- Full payment must be made before work on the commission can be started. Once payment is sent, the commissioner will receive an invoice from my paypal within 72 hrs.
- I (the artist) have the right, to use/sell the finished commissions as part of my portfolio, artbook, website, social media, individual prints. In other words, anything I am commissioned to create I can sell!
- I may recycle any and all sketches that were rejected by the Commissioner for other commissions, or personal works.
- Refunds are available at the start of the sketch phase of the commission. If the commissioner decides to refund past the sketch phase (during color and or linework) I will keep half of the payment for half of the work done. I will also offer 75% of the payment if I past the deadline already agreed upon. The latter only applies if I am not fast enough to complete the commission. Emergencies, accidents, and extra requests made by the commissioner do not apply.
- Commissions take me about 10-12 days to complete because I work a full time job. During this time you will receive numerous updates on the work in progress.
- You only get to revise during the sketch phase (Sketches may come roughly colored). Quick revisions like color changes in the final work may be made but any other additional revisions will be charged.
- If you want me to design your character then have references at the ready, please do not give me an essay description of your character. Something short and concise will work fine, and if I have any questions, I will ask.
- Any sort of abuse from the client will not be tolerated. The client will receive one warning. If the client continues, I will simply cancel the work and refund 30% of the payment only.
- I will not copy another artist’s styles. If you are commissioning me, you are asking for my style. I will REFUSE your commission if you want me to copy.
Commissioning me means you agree to the terms mentioned above.
Commissions are set as reserved slots, so you will fill out the form linked above and I will respond by sending you a reserved slot number. Once I’m ready to take on your commissions I will send you an invoice with the quoted price.